Build Your Career at BCCG
BCCG is growing and hiring the best, self-motivated talent available in the industry to service our Clients and help make BCCG an excellent place to work.
- Do you love a challenge?
- Are relationships important to you?
- Can you see yourself looking for ways every day to exceed our Clients’ needs better than others?
If you answered “yes”, then we want to talk with you about building your career with the BCCG Team.Review Our Careers
Positions we are currently hiring are:
- Pre-construction Specialist: You lead at a critical time to develop a viable project solution within the Client’s budget, evaluating the feasibility of the entire project including the site, building design, schedule, budget, subcontractor availability, and overall viability. Pre-construction is significantly more than just estimating. By providing well thought out and accurate pricing and budgets in a timely manner, the Pre-construction team instills the confidence required to win work.
- Project Engineer: The Project Engineer position is an important function of both per-construction and operations in terms of working with Project Managers and Executives, Estimating and Accounting through inception and completion of Projects to ensure successful completion of assigned project.
- Project Manager: You direct multiple construction projects and oversee all the phases, including pre-construction planning, developing a schedule, ensuring that project requirements are being followed and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget. You will administer contracts, change orders, and billing. You will maintain close interaction with clients and monitor construction and financial activities until the project is completed and manage the closeout process.
- Traveling Superintendent: You complete the construction of assigned projects, safely, on time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of our clients. You will allocate and monitor budgets, collaborate with construction workers, architects, and engineers, and implement quality, health, and safety standards on site. You will monitor job sites and document projects.
- Interns: You gain hands on experience assisting operations and pre-con in an open-door office paired with experienced senior team members.